Miaou is always looking for exceptional talent and we have an all-star team. We work hard, have fun doing it and encourage a progressive work environment with like minded individuals.
If you'd like to work for the brand, but don't see an open position below, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we think you'd be a good fit!
The in-house full time Graphic Designer will design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This includes the entire process of visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, packaging, signage, advertisements, prints, and more. This role will work closely with the rest of the Digital team, to conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Create new PSD/AI templates to use across marketing channels including web, social, email, OOH, and paid advertising.
- Keep older templates up to date, and refresh any old artwork.
- Reformat and resize graphics as needed.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement effective creative, based on marketing needs, and aligned with the marketing calendar.
- Create, layout, and revise email deliverables in Klaviyo using established style guides, templates, and branding guidelines, including building out the actual emails (2-3x a week).
- Responsible for developing illustrations, typefaces and logos as needed.
- Assist in photo retouching and color correction when needed.
- Support the design team in print ideations and creation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 2-4 years of working experience in graphic design
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong eye for design and detail
- Portfolio for review